Which software is best for crypto trading?
- Altrady: Best for all-in-one crypto trading.
- Binance: Best for trading altcoins.
- Bittrex: Best for beginners.
- Poloniex: Best for security.
- Coinbase Pro: Best for professional traders.
- KuCoin: Best for trading pairs.
- Kraken: Best for crypto funding.
Is Android better for crypto? Whether you are using an Android or iOS smartphone, you can trade cryptocurrencies in both of them. Most of the traders think that it’s better to use iOS, others argue that android offers better features.
Is crypto trading taxable? Yes, your Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies are taxable. The IRS considers cryptocurrency holdings to be “property” for tax purposes, which means your virtual currency is taxed in the same way as any other assets you own, like stocks or gold.
Can I give crypto to a minor? Most exchanges, brokerages, and wallet apps will not let you create an account for a child below 18 years of age. That said, you can buy cryptocurrency and set it aside for any minors to have or use when they turn 18. Before gifting cryptocurrency, make sure the recipient fully understands how cryptocurrency works.