Which crypto platform is best in Canada? The best cryptocurrency exchange in Canada is Bitbuy. Bitbuy keeps more than 95% of its users funds in cold storage, has very low trading fees, and offers a well-rated mobile app that Canadians love.
Which crypto exchanges are allowed in Canada?
- CoinSmart. CoinSmart is one of the best crypto exchanges for buying crypto in Canada.
- Wealthsimple Crypto. Wealthsimple Crypto prides itself on being Canada’s first regulated crypto trading platform.
- VirgoCX. VirgoCX is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2018.
- Newton Canada.
- Binance Canada.
Which platform is best for crypto trading?
- TradeStation – Best Trading Platform.
- Coinbase – Best Crypto Exchange.
- eToro – Low Fees.
- Kraken – Maker-Taker Fee Schedule.
- Bittrex – Most Altcoins.
- Gemini – Offers Gemini Dollar.
- Robinhood – Best Mobile App.
Can I trade crypto in Canada? There are several ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in Canada. You can trade on a cryptocurrency exchange or make purchases using a cryptocurrency broker. There are also Bitcoin or cryptocurrency ATMs where you can buy and sell coins or exchange them for cash.