What trade is most in demand?
There are quite a few skilled trades that are set to remain in high demand over the next 10 years in these outlooks, including:
- Home inspectors.
- Aircraft mechanics.
- HVAC technicians.
- Diesel technicians.
- Construction managers.
What is the best trade to learn right now?
Highest-paying trade careers
- Landscape designer.
- Respiratory therapist.
- Construction manager.
- Dental hygienist. National average salary: $42.12 per hour.
- Ultrasonographer. National average salary: $36.24 per hour.
- Radiation therapist. National average salary: $72.64 per hour.
What is the best trade to get into in 2022?
The Top 10 High Paying Trade Jobs
- Aircraft Mechanic. $66,440.
- Home Inspector. $63,150.
- Cable/Fiber Optics Tech. $61,470.
- Electrician. $56,900.
- Plumber. $56,330.
- Civil Engineer Tech. $54,080.
- HVAC Technician. $50,590.
- Pipefitter. $43,210.
What trade can I learn in 3 months?
Top careers with three-month certificate programs
- Medical billing and coding specialist.
- Web designer.
- HVAC technician.
- Truck driver.
- Licensed real estate agent.
- IT support.
- Brick mason.
- Personal trainer.