How can I make 10% on my money?
- Paying Off Debts Is Similar to Investing.
- Stock Trading on a Short-Term Basis.
- Art and Similar Collectibles Might Help You Diversify Your Portfolio.
- Junk Bonds.
- Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs)
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Long-Term Investments in Stocks.
- Creating Your Own Company.
How can I save 100k in 3 years?
- Invest in your 401(k)
- Keep your expenses very, very low.
- Save 40% to 50% of your earnings.
- Start a side hustle.
- Don’t get caught up in comparison.
Is saving 300 a month good? Yes, saving $300 per month is good. Given an average 7% return per year, saving three hundred dollars per month for 35 years will end up being $500,000. However, with other strategies, you might reach 1 Million USD in 24 years by saving only $300 per month.
How much should I be making at 30? From ages 25-34, the median wage is $60,000 and will increase to a median wage of $90,000 by ages 45-59. Compare that with a major in the health field, which has a median wage of $53,000 at ages 25-34 and grows to a median wage of $72,000 by ages 45-59.